Friday, September 26, 2008

Invasion of the Body Wreckers

I went out to a happy hour with my coworkers last night, had a few beers, some wings and nachos, went home, watched some TV, felt tired unusually early, around 11:00, and went to bed (my usual bedtime is around 1:00 AM). I woke up at 5:30, with a headache and kind of a hangover feeling, which was odd because I really didn't drink that much. It was a bit of a struggle to get back to sleep and by the time I woke up at 9, I felt a little better hangover-wise, but infinitely more tired and less inspired to get up and take on a full day at work. So after a few hours at work, my sinuses start paining me and my nose is running (but that is the usual now - I associate it with what is likely a moldy AC duct), so now I'm starting to think I somehow managed to contract a virus... which makes me a very unhappy camper. So now I have to go to the store and blow hard-earned money on some Zicam, just in case I'm right. And if I don^t have a virus, !t's a11 money d0wn t#e tube$ an& kt$hai#^ 3yE3ao1 #9 2j!okj%01 09j 102Rs9?J3 1@jk-&12i=3 3k;j32 5k>jh[af?/skdna 9d 30a0\j09sh|35j saje.3 l'23;l 4t6, 34-_)(# u93 jh,]0F2e 509 j#P (okj;o;J# Oj;lL#J

No comments: